· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 382 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - my leaving

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » General
Borgyll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quote

Hey guys, im leaving scalebane.
its not cause i don't like this guild anymore or i hate someone in the guild, i love you all! (maybe not meken) I just want to play with my RL friend (catela) and the got declined of scalebane. i don't hate you calisa for that! Its just that ill try doing new things. I'll probably try to reapply later and i know ill have to subscribe again and im not sure to come back.

finally i hope i'm leaving scalebane in good terms and i can still talk with you all without being ignored Shocked .

HEYA! LETS RIDE!
miffymog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quote

borgyll wrote:
Hey guys, im leaving scalebane.
its not cause i don't like this guild anymore or i hate someone in the guild, i love you all! (maybe not meken) I just want to play with my RL friend (catela) and the got declined of scalebane. i don't hate you calisa for that! Its just that ill try doing new things. I'll probably try to reapply later and i know ill have to subscribe again and im not sure to come back.

finally i hope i'm leaving scalebane in good terms and i can still talk with you all without being ignored Shocked .

HEYA! LETS RIDE!

hey playing with friends is the best thing to do. Nobody will blame you. i am sure i would do the same thing in your shoes.
Babbs
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:30 pm Reply with quote

Ummm what bout the money u owe me?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quote

Babbs wrote:
Ummm what bout the money u owe me?

O crap
Borgyll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:45 pm Reply with quote

ill pay back babbs. as fast as i can. Very Happy
Chlorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:12 pm Reply with quote

Bye noob.

Just kidding Smile

Sorry to see you go! we had some good fun in guild chat! (noob)
Don't worry, I'll still try and make fun of you Smile

Eian is hawt.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quote

i don't know if i should stay only to kill you a couple of time...
Fallenfoe
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:31 pm Reply with quote

how come you did not leave before, catela has not been in this guild for a long time yet you were here with us getting epics? It seem to me you are doing the same thing catela did, get your epics then split. I don't mean to seem harsh but you did not choose to leave the guild that catela was not in when you were in line to win epics. well goodluck with were ever you end up and if you do apply again i know what my vote will be.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:45 pm Reply with quote

until 2 or 3 day agos, catela was the roomate of my best friend sister. now the real catela left the country ( i dont know where she went). And gave the account to my best friend. But my friend couldnt enter the guild cause its not his account.

I respect Calisa choice and i hope he respect mine.
Metha
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quote

Fallenfoe wrote:
how come you did not leave before, catela has not been in this guild for a long time yet you were here with us getting epics? It seem to me you are doing the same thing catela did, get your epics then split. I don't mean to seem harsh but you did not choose to leave the guild that catela was not in when you were in line to win epics. well goodluck with were ever you end up and if you do apply again i know what my vote will be.

It's not Alex playing the toon for the next 6 months. The friend he is referring to is the new (temporary??) user of the Catela account.

http://www.scalebane.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2509

Guild Master

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:48 pm Reply with quote

Fallenfoe wrote:

The character Catela is no longer being played by the person who was in Scalebane, the account was recently given to a friend of hers, who is a RL friend of Borgyl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:51 pm Reply with quote

Ty for explaining tullen.
Scarab

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:52 pm Reply with quote

Fallenfoe wrote:

I can't help but understand where Fallenfoe is coming from. This seems to be a growing trend. Get Epics. GQuit. Rolling Eyes
Borgyll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:59 pm Reply with quote

I'll probably try to come back one of those day even if i know ill have to reapply. Let say im just getting a little break.
Scarab

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:13 am Reply with quote

borgyll wrote:
I'll probably try to come back one of those day even if i know ill have to reapply. Let say im just getting a little break.

Good luck, dude! Hope we see you soon!

View next topic
View previous topic