· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 217 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Antelop - Holy Paladin

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Antelope

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:36 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class? Antelope 80 Holy Paladin

2. What is your age? 18

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
The guilds I have been in were over long periods of time were on different realms. <Pariah> of Rexxar (I used to be Horde), I left because the raid times weren't fitting. <Dragoneers> of Trollbane (Horde as well), I left to come to Eredar to play with Trabery and Zeroguemystr (RL Friends). And on Eredar I spent a short period of time in <Eternity> (under the name of Totemato) but we left whenever their Guild Master left.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.) I don't know anyone personally.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?
Tuesday and Thursday I can make the raid 100%. I'm still on my first job, which is as crappy of a job as it should be. I dish wash at a local restaurant and it closes at 10 on weekends, so there could be times where I don't get out of there until 11 so I could possibly be 10-15 minutes late.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
5646 GS http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=Antelope
(The ring isn't gemmed yet, just got it tonight actually.)

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content? I'm now familiar with 9/12 in 25, but my knowledge is still limited.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? Healer, I'm a capable Tank and DPS as well. I would just need to re-learn the fights from a different point of view.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
The raid times match incredibly well with our schedule.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
My two RL friends, Trabery and Zeroguemystr

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
No

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
As far as I know of, no. But we did goof around in <Eternity> a little, we got on Vent in "giggly" moods. Absolutely nothing severe.

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
Yes, and yes.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I'm 18 years old, freshly graduated from High School and now left with no clue as to what I want to do with my life. I plan to go to college in the fall for just general education, to get my core classes out of the way. And if I can't figure out what I to do in that period of time I plan to join the Navy.
Alfalfa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 am Reply with quote

I had a job washing dishes at Friendly's back in the day. It may seem menial, but it was important because they were fucked without enough clean glasses/plates/silverware. I got an icecream cone on my name tag for being a superstar dishwasher lol Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quote

The only good thing to come out of my job is that I know what I DON'T want to do for the rest of my life. I work with some of the coolest people I have ever met, but I'm lowest on the totem pole there.. I have seen some of the most disgusting stuff in my life there because apparently dishwashers are also janitors at my work..
Evernite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quote

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
5646 GS http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&cn=Antelope
(The ring isn't gemmed yet, just got it tonight actually.)

I was actually in the raid with him when he got this ring.

He disappeared immediately after and didn't log back on. Then we sat around for 45 minutes while the RL attempted to find another healer.

Fun times.
Antelope

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quote

Ummm, considering I got that at Gunship and then did another 6 bosses with my group I find it hard to believe. And the only reason I left after the Blood guys was because my dumb ass brother got himself in trouble and I had to go pick him up.
Maybe you are thinking of a different group or person? Not sure.
Antelope

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quote

I hate to make yet another post directed to me apparently receiving looting and leaving immediately after.
But if you check my armory I received the ring at 7:55 Server Time we downed Blood Council at 9:54 Server Time which I left shortly after.
And on top of that, I had 5 first kills of bosses in 25 man.
It must of been someone else, or a different group.
Evernite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, you weren't -that- healer. We had too many flaky healers last night, meh.
Evernite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quote

As a good mark to Antelope, he was the only healer in the raid that was resurrecting dead DPS deep into the wings when all the other healers were being lazy no-res fucks. :p

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
As far as I know of, no. But we did goof around in <Eternity> a little, we got on Vent in "giggly" moods. Absolutely nothing severe.

Can i get a shower? I MEAN INNERVATE!
Hanukkahzomb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:55 am Reply with quote

This quadruped (4 legged animal, antelope, not quadriplegic) just healed a VoA25 I led, to great success.

In related news, never let me lead anything past midnight

if that wasn't clear, I'm trying to say that antelope is good and I would feel comfortable with heals on the tanks.
trabery

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quote

Hanukkahzomb wrote:

if that wasn't clear, I'm trying to say that antelope is good and I would feel comfortable with heals on the tanks.

i wouldn't trust Antelope with my own dog, let alone healing a tank.. and thats saying something, i hate my dog. nah i'm just kidding, i just like to give him shit. I feel it makes him play better, and trust me he needs all the help he can get.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 am Reply with quote

Sorry Antelope, but we're going to pass. Thanks for applying, & I wish you good luck. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding this application.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic