· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 71 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Funsupply 80 Priest

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Funsupply

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quote

Howdy. I'm a good friend of Kautiontape's and I want to get back into the game. My main is actually a Horde on another server, but I'd really like to do a faction switch and a server transfer so I can play with him and the great people he keeps talking about!

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Funsupply, level 80 Shadow Priest.

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
All of them are Horde guilds on the Garithos server. I was initially playing with a group of IRL friends, but they quit, so I ended up following a group of online friends to various guilds that always failed due to scheduling conflicts. I've also started a bunch of super rad lowbie alt guilds that had cool names.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?
Kautiontape, his sister, and Riku (via Google Wave with Kaution...)

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?
Totally. I've also got a mic.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am?
Absolutely! Though school and work permitting...

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
I stopped playing right around when 3.2 came out, so my gear is not so current. I was originally geared by my first raiding guild as Shadow. I'd prefer to stay Shadow if possible, I'm not a big fan of grinding for gear. But given the new emblem system it might not be that bad (if I'm remembering it right...) Basically, if it's absolutely necessary for me to raid as Holy, I'll do it as long as I'm not totally on my own with gear. Here's a link to me on the Armory.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?
Downed every boss in Uld 10 except for the last two, as all my previous guilds were terrible. I've pugged some of Uld 25.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)
Like I said earlier, I'd prefer DPS, but with help I will gladly heal.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)
Meeting new people! I also really love how simple WoW makes it for people to get together and have a blast killing things. I'd say the social aspect is what keeps me involved. Getting cool new stuff isn't too bad either.

11. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
My dearest of friends, Kautiontape.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
Nope, this is an exclusive deal.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Nope, not one to burn bridges. For what it's worth (nothing) I have no bad blood with anyone from Garithos.

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?
I am the owner of my account.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
I'm about to graduate as an English major with a focus in creative writing from Western Washington University. I like too cook, write, hike, and ski. I'm well rounded, you'll like me.

Also, I was given an unopened copy of the original World of Warcraft by a neighbor when I found it in her apartment. So, I've activated that account and I'm doing the triple xp thing with Kautiontape right now. If you'd like to get in touch with me in-game, send a whisper to Porkparty. You can also get at me on Skype, Facebook, or Google Wave if needed, just ask Kautiontape for my details. And sense I'm not on the server yet, and as I'm rarely on my level ten Druid free account thing, send any love notes to [email protected]

Thank you very much. Very Happy
KautionTape

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quote

Quote:

Fun fact: 90% of Scalebane are my gay lovers, the other 10% are my female lovers.

Quote:
I've also got a mic.

Automatically makes him better than Riin. I say we accept him.

Quote:
And sense I'm not on the server yet

English major my ass.
Astronomyx
Paladin Class Leader
Paladin Class Leader

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quote

Sweet another Priest for my Paladin's to carry through content

Quote:
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?
Kautiontape, his sister, and Riku (via Google Wave with Kaution...)

You say this as its a good thing - after every raid with Kautiontape I sit and ponder if it is "really " worth going on....

Quote:
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Nope, not one to burn bridges. For what it's worth (nothing) I have no bad blood with anyone from Garithos.

Correction: Please see #11. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

This really is a toss up, as said he has a mic, however - publicly stating he is friends with Kaution shows bad judgment....

I guess Mic > Bad Judgment!
KautionTape

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quote

That post is a prime example of what somebody acts like when they're jealous of my awesomeness. It's cool, bro, you're not the only one who can't even compare to my skill.
Funsupply

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quote

Just to update, moved the main on over to the server. Spam me any time.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic