· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 255 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Leoncio - Doomkin 80

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Leoncio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Hello!!!! My mane is Leoncio, and my characters name is Leoncio (go figure?) And I am a Druid!

2. What is your age?

I'm 24, nothing too interesting there.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

Whoa there... lets see... Its been so long but. I think things started being interesting when i joined Revival when Valor fell apart, it was way back when if any of you guys know the history of Eredar. After revival i joined some branch guild of MoD so i can still raid, sick of raiding i created a Guild with a few friends of mine Pookette, Leafs, Racke, and Hirotaki Called "PVE trainer" which we later re-named "PVP trainer". I left that guild to hop on the raiding bandwagon with Reckon. I was the main Balance druid when WOTLK came out they went horde and i choose to stay and rejoin PVP trainer... then i AFK/quit lol and i'm the only person in my guild now! No one has been on for about 3 months and i want to be active.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them?

I know of Scalebane because i was offered to join when you guys where first forming by someone i don't particularly remember, but i choose to be in reckon instead. I am applying now because my friend Lak is there and we used to play back in the day.

5. Are you willing to install Ventrilo, as all our raid instructions are given vocally (No Mic required at this time) as well as several UI Mods required for raiding?

Chea... nothing new to me.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am?

Yup! that I am.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

mmm.. LOL... sure have fun with this one... but be nice.. =[
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Leoncio

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have?

I started raiding when Upper Black Rock Spire was a 15 man raid. I've hit and completed every endgame instance up till Naxx (40 man), and i didn't 100% complete AQ 40. From there in the new expansion i've completed everything up till Felmyst and my guild wanted to stop raiding because WOTLK was a month or so away at the time. I've not done ONE single instance since i was 70, so all new content is just that, new.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS)

I was the DPS Balance Druid in my guilds, i've always been balance besides in the Black wing lair days and before.

10. What do you enjoy most about playing the game? There is no right answer here, so don''t sweat it =)

PehVePeh!! Completeing endgame content allows me to change up my gear to have the best of both PVP and PVE sets. Every season i've played i've pulled out ~2100 or more Arena rating as a moonkin. I've even used to charge people for me to carry them to get a certain PR. But yes, <3 PVP!

11. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

I don't like BS guilds full of people i have to teach how to play. Rather have peers equal or better than i am. (in that sense i'm kinda an elitist, but a nice one! lol)

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

No.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Only being one the most BEASTLY druids on this server... I care not to explain.

14. Are you the original owner of your account, and are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes and No. Pookette and Hirotaki also play my druid when they are bored. (they are both my RL best friernds, Infact Pookette was orginally my lock that i gave to him for X-mas a while back when his lock got banned)

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

I'm Filipino and Spaniard, live in miami-ish area and you already know my age. I Actually work in the Sawgrass mills mall as a manager in GameStop... if any of you have been there and seen a man with snake bites that they call "L" its me.
I live in a 3 bedroom apt that i rent out the rooms to friends (yes my family owns the apt) I don't have a girl friend but i am involved with someone. I'm still in college because i changed my major mid way. I was an Illustration major @ New World School of the Arts, after 2 years i choose to become an art teacher instead and am now pursuing my education major although i still draw/paint/ etc. Wanna know more? just ask.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quote

WTB response! lol <3
KautionTape

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
WTB response! lol <3

Selling for 1000g. PST Kautiontape

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quote

i'll take two.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quote

BTW, i just wanted to post i'm not looking to replace anyone in the raid team if there are no spots open. Right now i just want a place i can call home. lol

~leoncio
KautionTape

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quote

I have yet to receive my money in the mail, so you will not get your first or second response.

... excluding these ...
Deffiance
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quote

We are still considering your application. With the holidays and all we've been slow to discuss, but we will definately let you know as soon as we can.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic