· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 259 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Resto / Boomkin & Holy/ Prot pally looking for a new hom

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Orinji

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quote

Hi all. gonna be brief, but to the point.

Main: Orinji lvl 80 Resto druid, dual with boomkin spec
Alt: Orionix lvl 80 Holy Pally/ Tankadin

My age: 38

Former guilds, I started playing wow, basically the day it came out, I left everquest with a bunch of RL buds and we formed a guild called "The Solution". not long after that, we were recruited by Valor. their recruiting officer was a guy most veteren players will remember, named Moonshadoe. anyway, So Valor turned into Revival. I left Revival once Merodin, Destin, and Patriarch left, After that, i was guildess for a few months and then joined Scions, and have been with them ever since. I basically never raid with scions, due to my work schedule, I probably havent done anything with them in a couple months. anyway, seems like Scalebanes schedule would benefit me more at least 2 of your raiding days look doable
Friends I have in scalebane: Darler (omg dont hold that against me =P) and Botis, I know these guys from way back in the kara raiding days. Darler and I used to organize and lead the raids alot.
I have ventrilo and most of the common raid mods, and wont mind changing or altering them if necessary
Raiding days: tuesdays will be hit or miss for me, most of the other days will be doable
Toons armor are so so, Orinji (druid) 5300gs resto, 5400 oomkin. Orionix (pally) 5k prot and holy.
My raiding experience as of right now is not too great, as i had stated. i havent done much raiding with SoD so i pretty much just havent raided. i have acheives for the first 4 bosses in ICC 10 and 25 and have some experience with a few of the other bosses in there. just not all in the same raid.
My role in raids: Im very flexible i enjoy both specs equally, so i could fill in either role. I do like to tank on my pally however, If ever needed
I still refer to this as a game..... its supposed to be fun, i know it sucks when you wipe repeatedly on bosses or w/e the case. (or if you pvp with darler and botis and get pwned...believe me i know) if I have a bad day and I feel like im not having fun any longer, its time to log for a while. somedays you win some, some days you dont. simple as that.
I think Scaleband would be a good guild for me. the raiding schedule is actually doable, even with my wacky work schedule, I would certainly group or raid with anyone that I have previously met from this guild, everyone seems pretty friendly.
Im not applying to any other guilds, this was a result of a conversation that had taken place between Botis and I. I guess I hadnt really thought about seeking another guild until now. would be nice to get some raids a little more frequent than once a month. hehe
My reputation as far as I know, should be good, I dont trouble myself with arguing about anything pertaining to a game. even WoW. there will always be someone out there that doesnt like me i guess. not sure who, but ill bet someone.
I am the original owner of my acct and the only one who plays it. every now and then one of my RL Friends in SoD will use my pally to smith something, but, its never more than a few minutes. if there is a problem with that, just let me know, its not that big of deal.
about me: Im pretty laid back, I play wow cuz i enjoy it. I am an on air radio personality, plus I recently invested into a martini bar/ nightclub so, im very busy to say the least, by the time i get home from work most nights, im so tired I play wow to wind down and relax. I have a 4 yr old daughter and a fiance. Trying to plan the wedding this fall, but, we live in vegas and all of our family lives in the midwest so, we gotta either fly them all out to us (holy expensive) or go there (then all our vegas friends will get pissed off). sigh, decisions decisions. anyway, im just a regular american, I work too much, i dont get enough sleep, and I dont get to have fun very much, so i enjoy the little things such as a couple hours playing wow

Thanks so much, If you read all the way through this. hope it wasnt too long

Orinji
Sorenca

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quote

@_@

..omg..huge...block..of..text....

use the enter key! ahhhh! use iiiittt

USE EEEEETTT!

I pretend you all exist.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quote

wow, your right, gonna repost lol. i was pretty tired when i had originally posted that.

Orinji

View next topic
View previous topic