· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 144 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - DK app

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Kayse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quote

What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Apping for Kayse my dk.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Kayse/advanced

Main is horde Gnostik officer in UA.

2. What is your age? older than dirt.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.

My main is in Unstable addiction, we raid late night. I am looking for a decent guild on ally side for my dk. Mostly looking to pvp, and not be in one of the mass invite craptastik guilds you see spamming trade.... for obvious reasons.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

I dont, I have been ganked by a few of you now and then Smile

5. What best describes you now that you're level 85 (or once you are 85)?

Alt of a decent player, tank/dps spec... lol at me at 82. this character would be 3c. pvp and 5s mostly.

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).
D. I like to level characters & professions.
E. Other/Explain.

6. Are you interested in raiding 10 man content?

Not at this time, your raid hours don't fit. I do raid 25s on horde.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page? Link above, hes 82... so its a work in progress

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content? I am, but does not apply. UA is 4/7, I hope will be 5or6 of 7 today. (if people can stop wiping to the bird)

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed? does not apply.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

one Of the guilds i am familiar with, You seem to have a good core group.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
No

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds? No, I was looking at game over though, as i know 1 or 2 people there..... But not the route im really looking for lol...

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain? None, My main is an officer in another guild, I also do have my core hound pet, so hacking... nope not going to happen.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?

Yes...

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =).

Been playing a few years, Seen mostly all content, raided up to sunwell, all of LK up to 11/12 heroic. (on my rogue) all current content on my pally... have pvp'd up to 2100 in BC ... and am just getting back in to that, as my main focus has been raiding.

Last edited by Kayse on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Riin
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quote

As an officer in your horde guild, will they care if you're applying to a guild casually on other characters?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:23 pm Reply with quote

Not at all, I have been in guild a long time. I plan on keeping my pally in guild to raid. I have a good group of friends there, enjoy the raid time slot, and me app'ing for an alt on alliance is a non issue. I also have a shaman that is in twisted guild, that i play... less often. Other officers are aware of that as well. I also have several of them on Real ID... lol so not trying to hide it.

As you said, "guild casually". Wont interfere with my toon there, I am looking to mostly pvp with this guy, and for a solid friendly guild to do it in... and whats more fun than hunting guildies now and then for fun Smile

Several UA members (officers included) do have alliance characters (unstable assfriction) yea i know...., but they are not super active, and due to the name many of them have dropped gone undguilded.

UA's website if you want to confirm any thing. Gnostik is my main at this time. (grelsh is my username on our forums)

http://unstableaddiction.dkpsystem.com/forum.php
Riin
Officer
Officer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

Whisper me or another officer in-game for an invite.
Some officers include:

Lissham
Releih
Estara
Kinan
Deffeyonce

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quote

good to hear, I will hit one of you up today. Very Happy

View next topic
View previous topic