· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 144 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Progu - Hunter

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Kogu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:43 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?

Main - Kogu
Level - 100
Class - Hunter

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.

EPIC Heroes, Silent Legion, One Winged Angels and a few others.
left cause guild disbanded or wanted to progress in pve.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)

Kinda friend with Riku since we facebook friends Rolling Eyes
also she was part of EPIC a while back in WOTLK.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
C. I like to pvp mostly, & I raid on the side (or not at all).

6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?

would only pve if the content is great like previous expansion (vanilla - wotlk)

7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?

DPS

8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?

not that great since I took a break from WoW but coming back for Legion.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Kogu/simple

9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?

anything from Vanilla - wotlk and a bit of raiding in WoD
I would say I have a decent amount of raiding experience.

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?

Was playing on a different server but I keep wanted to go back to Eredar even tho I have no friends left on this server. I started playing on this server at age 14 so it kinda feels like Home. so I look into current alliance guild on Eredar and notice Scalebane was still around and old school like me so that's pretty much my reason of applying.

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?

Maybe friends & family depends how great the content is.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?

no

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?

Eh hmm I would hope my pass experience on Eredar would affect my reputation in a good way.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?

yes

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.

My name is Mathieu, I am 26 year old living in New-Brunswick Canada. Currently working as a goverment technican for the department of health.
I'm also biligual so I speak French, English & (Chiac) since I'm acadian.

also have a fair bit of gaming experience since I started gaming fairly young with Wolfenstein 3D & Crystal caves. also completed in a few like counterstrike & Dota

Quote:
gaming cannot be defined with anything else other than passion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:32 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
also have a fair bit of gaming experience since I started gaming fairly young with Wolfenstein 3D & Crystal caves. also completed in a few like counterstrike & Dota

competed* in a few like counterstrike & Dota.
Phine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:17 pm Reply with quote

👍

Guild Master
Guild Master

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:38 pm Reply with quote

Hi Kogu,

Your name sounds familiar! We're currently on a partial hiatus until Legion, but I expect a lot of us to start playing again due to the pre-patch. We'll be back in full swing once Legion hits.

If that still sounds good to you, application approved!

Just ask for an officer for an invite. There should be a bunch of us on tonight and tomorrow for sure.

View next topic
View previous topic