· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 141 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Paladin App

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Hazed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:02 am Reply with quote

1. My main is GrimHaze, lvl100 paladin

2. I am 17 years old

3. In the past I was with a guild called freelancers and I left because they were never serious and were more social and casual. I want to do serious raiding instead of stuggiling to get through brackenspore.

4. I do not know anyone in Scalebane

5. B and if i have nothing to do I level alts and professions

6. All I want to do is raid and I dps but am willing to learn the other roles as well

7. I want to dps, I am in the process of learning how to tank and am interested in healing but don't feel confident to do either in a raid just yet

8. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Grimhaze/simple

9. I have gotten 5/10 normal brf and 3/10H on pugs but I have only raided in WoD content

10. I was looking for a guild and Scalebane is the only one that has reached out to me. You seem very flexible and friendly.

11. Yes my girlfriend in-game name Mae, is applying as well

12. Yes until I get accepted I will be looking at other guilds

13. None that I am aware of.

14. I am the only one who plays my characters

15. I am very into lore of the game and all games. I love music and am in several bands playing rock and jazz. And I really love helping people, in game and out.
Hazed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:05 am Reply with quote

In game an officer told me to say I'm from Spinebreaker
Releih
Senior Officer
Senior Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:24 pm Reply with quote

That would be me...had a long chat with him last night.

Senior Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:31 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for your application, Haze. Give the officers time to look over it and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:39 pm Reply with quote

Hi GrimHaze,

Why are you applying with this character? Is he your new main? What about your other level 100s?

Do you still plan to raid with other guilds? Why do you want to raid on this paladin and not the characters you have raided BRF with before?

Obviously, your gear is below what is necessary to raid at our current level. How do you plan to gear up?

It is good to note that, while we are a highly progressed guild, we are fairly social and casual in nature. Our guild has made it this far through dedication and working well together. We support all of our members, no matter their performance.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:15 am Reply with quote

Hello Riku,

This character is my new main. My other lvl100 is a mage and to be frank I just got burn out and leveling this paladin replenished me. At the same time I found out that I love melee and the mobility of melee so this is my main.

I am not in any other guilds on any other characters I dont plan to raids with other guilds unless you count pugging. Which is how I plan to gear up. I got ilvl671 on my past character just by pugging so I plan to do the same.

Thank you for replying to me and trust me I dont plan to stay so low in ilvl for much longer.
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:50 pm Reply with quote

Accepted.

Please note we will enforce a 670ilvl to participate in our main raids. This requirement does not apply to the other raids the guild runs unofficially.

View next topic
View previous topic