· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 140 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - war App

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Ragarock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:28 pm Reply with quote

10) Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We''re first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

Ragarock 60 war

Names Sam im 17

Ive been in equilibrum and imp fist i left due to lack of members and raiding I want to raid consistantly and they just wernt doing it at all

No i currently dont know anyone in the guild

I already have vent and CT raid and am more than will to install anything else required

Yes i am willing to raid at 11 im west coast so it works out well

end game is what intrests me most

I heard you guys were a good guild that was progessing throu MC and such

Not that i no of

As I said names Sam been playin wow for a LONG time i have a 60 rog on daggerspine andhave been to every 40 man fight in the game save Cthun. I have lead my own guild and been an officer of others. This game is all about the raid for me and i want to dive in it right away.
unfortuantly my char was hacked at 52 so i have been working on regearing atm. im siting with some pretty standard gear 3 of eight heroism Iced barbed spear lionheart helm..... and so on. more than happy to respec if u need me as a role of tank.
Thanks for taking thetime to read my app i hope to talk to u soon
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:30 pm Reply with quote

Ragarock, we'll be sure to keep you in mind if we see a decline in our raiding warriors. Thanks for applying & good luck to you. Please PM me on the forum or in game if you have any questions regarding the application.

View next topic
View previous topic