· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 108 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Ithrian

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
deadlocked

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:58 am Reply with quote

====Guild Application====

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
On this server I have a 71 Warlock and a 12 mage I am levelling. My Primary server is Lothar on which I also play alliance and have level 80 Druid as my main, Rogue as my seconday, Mage as my tertiary and Warrior as my fourth 80.

2. What is your age?
I am 29.

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
My toon's are currently associated with helms Elite on Lothar ranked 12 on Server for progression. Before that I was in a guild called lights out that I left due to not being able to stay up as late.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
That is actually why I transfered my warlock to this server. I met TPO Durkk, Riku, and Slick (slyck?) at Blizzcon. I needed to free up a slot on my main server and they seemed like cool folk so I transferred my warlock here.

5. What best describes you now that you're level 80 (or once you are 80)?

A. I like to socialize, mess around, or whatever I'm in the mood for that day.
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all).

B mostly, but a touch of A. I enjoy raiding, and am pretty good at knowing my role and the fight but I am also up for other things depending on ood. Running old world raids, farming heroics. It depends.

6. Are you interested in raiding 25 man content on Tuesday/Thursdays 11p-1am and Saturday 11p-3am? If so, how often do you think you would attend?
As I am east coast those raid times would be very hard for me to make but on the occasions I could make the earlier ones I would love to.

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
Im leveling, so they are leveling appropriate. When I do get 80 I make it a priority to gear up as quickly as possible though.

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?
I am a kingslayer on my main server havingt cleared 10 and 25 man ICC and am 8/12 heroic 25 man content.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
I prefer to DPS

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Having met a few of the guildies at Blizzcon they seemed like folk I would get along with. I am really looking for a guild I can chill in while I level then when I get to 80 help those in there with my experience and maybe get a chance to run some stuff with others!

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
None that I know of.

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
nope.
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
I can be a bit vulgar but have no real enemies and nothing in my past to be ashamed of. I have a good reputation on my primary server.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
Yup.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)

Married, Working Professorial. I own my own business as a Skiptracer and contract out to a multitude of companies but am currently attempting to get into the photography business. As such I am taking night courses Monday- Wednesday. I am told I am a bit funny and love to talk but take being told to shut it well. Helpful to friends and very tolerant.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!
spiggums

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:32 am Reply with quote

This application is lacking a bit of charisma, but somehow I like the sounds of it...

It might just be that this person described themselves as vulgar...

I'm pretty easy like that.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:04 am Reply with quote

slight addtion its a level 20 mage now.
Calisa
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:49 am Reply with quote

Recruited!

View next topic
View previous topic