· Members List
· Private Messages
· Rsclean
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 161 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Scalebane - An Alliance Guild on Eredar: Forums

Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar :: View topic - Application for Arthron

Forum FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic Reply to topic  Scalebane - A WoW Alliance Guild on Eredar Forum Index » Recruiting
Arthron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:14 am Reply with quote

1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
My main is my Shadow Priest Arthron that ive stayed loyal with since BC

2. What is your age?

3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them, please provide as much detail as necessary.
In the Past i was raiding with Scions of destiny in BC and Wrath, but then went on to PvPpowrcor for the rest of the time.

4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
I do not, but i was offered to apply by Riku

5. What best describes you now that you're level 90 (or once you are 90)? Raiding has always been a passion of mine on this game and plan to continue and take my skills into WoD with this guild if given the chance.

6. Are you interested in raiding 10 man content?
Absolutely

7. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like (can use Gearscore if you want) or provide a link to your armory page?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Arthron/simple

8. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current raid content?
Finished BT and Sunwell with Scions of Destiny in BC, and In MoP ive done Heroic SoO downed all the way through.

9. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
DPS is my love, so i would like to have a core spot as Shadow, but ofcourse i love healing too so if we were missing a healer i would ofcourse change spec for us!

10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
I am looking for a guild that i can prove i am a core player, down and explore content of this new expansion and have fun!

11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Probably people from my work at Best Buy

12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
No.

13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
No.

14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
Yes.

15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot. =)
Ive been a WOW player since 2004 and started it all off with a mage and hated it haha, so i made this priest and love love LOVE it ever since. But im currently a supervisor at Best Buy and a Full time student in school for Community Health in Fitness and Health Management. Im a funny guy and joke all the time, but also im a leader and serious when it comes down to serious times. I show up and bring my best with me everytime.
Riku
Druid Class Leader
Druid Class Leader

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quote

Accepted!

Please message Riku, Tullen, or Releih for a guild invite.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:53 am Reply with quote

just seeing if my avatar works haha
Arthron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:59 am Reply with quote

still trying lol
Arthron

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:01 am Reply with quote

hmm

View next topic
View previous topic