1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
Havoc (burning grusade/wrath)i stoppeed playing at this point, started again in april have been in uni0n since, we are not raiding anymore so im searching for a guild that is
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
B. I like to raid mostly
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
healing, i also have a mage that i can play wichever you prefer
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
i like healing but i can also dps.
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
728ilvl priest, 714ilvl mage
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
you are recruiting and are right where my guild was when we stopped filling raids
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
yes, he is trying to apply as we speak
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
i just like raiding, basiclly semi casual i can commit 3 nights a week if needed. i like loot but if you raid enough you will get every piece you need.
Konata Senior Officer
Joined: Mar 17, 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:14 pm
Hi Phob, just a couple things to clarify. As of a few weeks ago, we've stopped raiding until the start of the new expansion, so unfortunately there's nothing organized by the guild going on right now if you were to join. To note, we were running two nights a week, 9pm-12am EST on Wednesday and 10pm-1am EST on Saturdays this expansion.
Additionally, our guild has no current plans to do mythic level raiding due to the complexity and specific requirements of creating a group that would stand a chance at being successful. While we had a great deal of success and cleared heroic difficulty in the final two tiers prior to the next content patch this expansion, we still consider our group to be very casual and not hyper focused on progression. It's worth noting that we run with personal loot for raid gearing (which is actually improving again next expansion to allow trading of duplicate drops, so that's another plus).
All that said, if you or the other person you mentioned are still interested, we're always looking for new players that fit in with the group, particularly before the start of a new expansion. Let us know if you're still interested after hearing the above.
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum