1. What is the name of your main as well as level and class?
Gromitz, 90, fresh character boost, leveling to 100 then 110 before Legion
2. What is your age?
3. What guilds have you been with in the past, and why did you leave them? Please provide as much detail as necessary.
I have been in top US 100 guilds, Fever from Malorne was the most time spent. I left during college. I have played over 7 years and leveled over 10+ characters to their max of that time.
4. Do you have any friends currently in Scalebane? If so, who & how do you know them? (Family, real life friend, etc.)
Andimeria - Shaman, is a old time wow friend, and convinced me to come and join your fine guild.
5. What best describes you now that you're level 100 (or once you are 100)?
B. I like to raid mostly, & I pvp on the side (or not at all). I'll go with B for now, joining as a friend and see where it goes from there.
6. Are you interested in guild raiding content? If so, what are your preferred roles?
Maybe in the future, either shadow priest or healer.
7. What role do you wish to perform while raiding? (Healer, Tank, DPS). Are you able to perform other roles if needed?
8. Can you give us a brief summary of what your armor & weapons are like or provide a link to your armory page?
9. Can you describe what raiding experience you have? Are you familiar with current content?
I raided everything Firelands and before. Current stuff I am unaware of.
10. What made you want to apply to Scalebane?
Andimeria sent me.
11. Do you have any friends or family that will apply to Scalebane if you are recruited?
Not at the moment.
12. Are you currently applying to other guilds?
13. Are there any situations in the past that may affect your reputation that you would like to explain?
Friendly, people person. No bad rep here.
14. Are you the only one who plays your character?
15. Finally, tell us a little about yourself. We're first and foremost a guild about people, People > Loot.
Been a gamer for over a decade. Play mainly hardcore, or ranked style games. Currently unemployed, so my schedule is unknown.
Releih Senior Officer
Joined: Jul 21, 2005
Location: West Virginia
View next topic View previous topic
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum